Obesity is among the most common problems faced by people today. Obesity often results in different difficulties, which, if not treated in time, may cause severe consequences. Diseases like malfunctioning of liver, heart, and kidneys, asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes, and arthritis, etc., are merely a few of the problems obese individuals might face. Ayurveda, the ancient medicine system, suggests cures or treatments for obesity and associated conditions. According to Ayurveda, being obese or obese is an indication of imbalanced doshas vata, pitta, and kapha. When the food that we consume isn’t properly digested or balanced by the body’s metabolic system, it may result in weight gain.
Heavy consumption of fats and carbohydrates, laziness, lack of physical exercise and work, etc., are a few of the other big contributors to excessive weight. The ayurveda store Insists your weight should be consistent with your height and age. Your remedy for this problem will depend on your dosha – imbalance system of the body. Each individual will have a specifically-designed Ayurvedic treatment to control his weight; the solution can’t be universal. By adhering to these suggestions, you can bring your weight in control.
- Your lifestyle should incorporate healthful diet, adequate sleep, and regular exercise.
- Food items like mango, papaya, ginger, pineapple, and bitter melons, etc., helps in boosting your digestive tract, thereby resulting in improved weight control.
- Drink warm water through the day to flush out toxins from your body. Drinking a glass of boiled water after every meal will be very valuable.
- To enhance digestion and control gastric troubles, it’s highly recommended to sip ginger tea a few times a day. Cinnamon, black pepper, or a blend of cinnamon powder using a teaspoonful of honey may also be effective.
- Take great deal of fresh green vegetables and brightly colored sweet fruits. They are laden with minerals and vitamins that could provide adequate energy to the body.
- Strictly avoid intake of flesh food, fat saturated milk products, and higher calorie food items.
- Adapt a routine exercise regimen that’s intended for weight reduction. Walk for at least 30 minutes early in the morning. Yoga and aerobics exercises can also be highly beneficial.
According to Ayurveda, the simplest and safest way of maintaining your obesity in check is by regulating your lifestyle and habituating yourself to daily exercising and better food management.